Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dinner & MIFC

i had a very nice dinner last nite.. dear beckz ended work at 4pm but bcoz she wanted to accompany me for dinner, she stayed back at work till 6pm then came to look for me.. i appreciate it a lot, thanks beckz for the nice dinner..

she had written nice compliments about me in her blog.. i doubt i was tt good but i really need to thank her for listening to me when i desperately needed someone to.. muakz to my dearie beckzie (i know u hated this nick, but it really sounded cute).. hahaha..

and i oso wanted to say i love you dear sam.. i love u n beckz a lot.. MUAKZ!

jerry called.. askin me to join him to visit the Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2007 at Putrajaya tomolo nite.. i really do not have the mood to go.. i juz want to stay home and wait.. but he's been askin few days ago.. i think i shud go out and walk around.. give my mind a break.. fireworks, it shud be warm, romantic and happy, rite? aarrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh...

beckz had vege curry mutton..

i ordered asam fish rice..

i look so greedy! wahahaha.. thanks beckz for the dinner..


~the dreamer
*rain*
*pictures courtesy from Beckz