Friday, October 19, 2007

Raya in Langkawi

i went to langkawi during the first day of raya.. to visit my grandparents, uncles and aunties..

took the evening flight there.. cheapest of the day.. came back on the 4th day morning cheapest flight.. hahaha.. save cost...

it wasn't a fun trip coz it was rather boring for me.. i spent my 2nd day sleeping due to headache... aunt n cousin nid to went back shop to help grandpa.. so left me n mom alone on the 3rd day.. went walking around town to look for the cheapest Bailey's upon request by jerry.. oso walked around town, hi & lo for Sport's Cappuccino chocolate.. was so upset when i couldn't find it.. went visiting relatives after tt.. 4th day, woke up early morning.. packed & ready to go..

kl city from the plane taken by mom


view from my cousin's room


uncle's home


persistent me & shy aunt


grandpa's hidden pumpkin


bye bye langkawi taken by mom


~the dreamer
(*sunny*)

No comments: