Sunday, January 04, 2009

Last Day of New Year Holiday

Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife
the game i'm into these 2 weeks :D
but i think Luxor 3 is better..


同事三分親 (The Best Selling Secrets)
364 Episodes
to date, i'm at epi109 :D


i'm alone for lunch today.. so, bought bread and this chocolate ball
ahh.. once a upon a time during my child days, i'll ask mom to buy this chocolate ball for me.. but this chocolate ball doesn't taste as chocolatey as i expected.. hahaha..


the inside.. raisins & 1 more dunno wat.. yellow color i think..

tomoro start work lor.. feel so lazy.. 3ish now.. hhmm.. too many holidays are bad for me.. coz it makes me more n more lazy! hahaha :D

~the dreamer
(*lazy*)

2 comments:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

wei wei wei... email me the link to download luxorrr.... i duno how to find... hahahaa... u so clever geh..... i read your blog only know got luxor 4

The Dreamer said...

:D tonite i go home send to u.. i da bao gei oredi luuu... :P