Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mom's Art

mom's art teacher held an exhibition for her and few other students..


2 of the few mom's drawing were being exhibit.. mmm.. still not too bad la.. mom's always had the art talent.. unlike me.. i used to ask my mom to do some of the drawings for me during skool days :P


when i reach home, this katak was right in front of my front porch.. coz of my mom's garden, there are so many frogs wandering around.. there are snails, squirrels, chameleon, bees, wasps, even humming birds sometimes.. oh.. cats love to lepak at my mom's garden too.. hahaha


lights on & lights off
mom's creation of the year.. so called lantern i guess.. hahaha..

i can see red stuffs starting to appear in the house oredi.. mom started the cny decorations.. the flowers, the drawings, the pots.. decorating my house as red as possible.. hahaha..

dun quite looking forward to cny but looking forward to not having to work :P and definitely cant wait for the phuket trip with the girls.. hohoho.. 1st ever all girls trip out of msia.. mmm.... shud start changing some thai baht..


~the dreamer
(*jolly*)

2 comments:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

wow! your mom's art is really amazing!!!!!!! i duno your mama also can draw till so well.... all these arts are like those we see ppl selling like duno how many k ya?? coolness!

hmmm at first i tot that katak oso your mama's drawing... hahahahaa

The Dreamer said...

hehehe... u come my house on saturday.. u can see her drawing all over the house.. :D

katak no la.. the katak welcome me home when i open the gate.. so many katak at my house.. hahahaha..