Saturday, January 03, 2009

Old Places

went back to old house to take something from an old neighbour..
passed by my old house.. cant hold back & took out my phone to snap a few pics..
there's not much changes.. still the same awning, same grill, same color, same air-cond...
i stood there for awhile.. old memories suddenly came flowing..
i really miss this house.. it may be small.. but it gives me a lot of memories..
even till now, i still see myself in this house in my dream..


even the self-made bench is still there :D


few days ago, mom wanted to eat duck rice..
this particular one, at 甘香茶餐室 (gam heung cha chan sat) in State, PJ
my dad used to bring mom & i to eat here..
so, she kinda missed it after so long...


look at the ducks.. the place was a total crowd!


the duck is still as nice.. the 'ham choi' oso very nice..
top-left is duck's intestine.. :D NICE..

oh.. and tho' the crowd is big.. but we did not wait long for the food..
oni a few noises from other tables which they might have forgotten to serve..
well, eating here muz have a wee bit of patient.. but worth it if u love the duck..


~the dreamer
(*lazy*)

No comments: