Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Awaiting 6pm :P

yay.. 5.08pm..

duh.. been waiting so long for the clock to hit 5.. now i cant wait it to hit 6 so i can go home...

it's tt day of the month again.. terrible sore back, feeling abit chill, starting to get hungry.. hehehe.. juz ate 2 mini crunch and 2 mini chocolate cookies..

mmm... suddenly this song hitting on my head now.....
~when i'm feeling blue, all i have to do,
is take a look at u, then i'm not so blue
when u're close to me, i can feel ur heart beat,
i can hear u breathing near my ear
wouldn't u agree, baby u n me, got a groovy kind of love~~~

i wanna go home.. i miss my bed... i wanna lie down on my back....
urrgghhh... juz hate tt day of the month... and this is gonna last for another 5 days!
bleaaahhh.....

oooo... hwei is online again :D


~the dreamer
(*aching*)

No comments: