Sunday, April 15, 2007

W800i konk.. boo hoo hoo...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

so blardy 'suay' lor..... last nite went to bought a phone for mom, K750i.. asked if i wanna test phone wif sim card, i said ok la.. so took out mine and put in.. beautiful.. =)


took out and put it back into mine, W800i.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... cannot start!!!!!!


aaaarrrrggggghhhhh.... he took me to shah alam mall to fix, "no can do".. he took me to alam sentral, oso "no can do"... they nid my phone to keep my phone to fix.. mayb a day or 2... mana boleh! he took it to klang this noon to look around... oso "no can do"... sigh... conclusion, will pass to his fren to "can do" it.. according to his fren, software prb... =( all my sms, mms, my contacts....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............................


sakit hati betoi la........................


so i'm using my old Nokia 8250... which i still love to use it coz it's really very easy to press, compact and straightforward... but still... i miss my W800i!!!!


bought a new phone for mom, sendiri punya rosak pula... 'suay' 'suay' 'suay'!!!


wa...... my phone..

my phone.....

my phone......

my phone.....

how can i survive without my phone....


i miss my phone.......



~the dreamer

*cartoon source: http://www.chocobo.cn/

1 comment:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

ooi... your hp sudah discharge from hospital belum? =) concern la... so meh ask u loo... :)

happy working!

yaks... i only can get 2 hrs and 50 mins of sleep... see la, i'm too excited about my work till i can't sleep!!!

arrr.... go to bed, beckz cham!